- Client: Apoyo Financiero
- About: Personal loans for Hispanics in the United States
- Country: USA ( California 29 locations / Texas / Arizona)
- Objective: New client acquisition
With the challenge of moving from traditional Marketing channels (television and radio) and entering the digital world, Apoyo Financiero sought us out to implement acquisition campaigns that would allow them to improve their CPL and increase their ROI. Today, 70% of Clients come from the digital acquisition channel, and the company is turning towards being more of a fintech.
We developed a new look and feel of the creatives for Ads, appealing to new audiences and achieving a greater connection with Latinos, with striking designs with which they can feel identified.
- We developed the campaign structure for META, including WhatsApp and Google Search, for 2 audiences: 1) campaigns for leads assisted through a call center and direct conversion campaigns from the web.
- We assisted in the development of a Call Center to improve the contact rate of leads.
- Introduced an onboarding initiative to educate and improve pay rates.
65-70% sales generated from leads from digital channels.
Decrease in CPLs by 97%.
Lead contact improvement of up to 50%.
Sales increase up to 2X in just 60 days